His original stage name was Taise (たいせー) until he changed it to Taisei in 2006. Since that change, his songwriting is credited by his full name, or only his given name in kanji or hiragana.
In December 1988, Kyozuka Taisei, using the stage name Taise, became a member of the newly formed rock band called Sharam Q as the keyboardist, along with Tsunku, Hatake and Makoto. The group made their major debut in 1992.
In 1997, Taise, along with Makoto and Shuu, formed a special unit called Super!? Tensions. The following year, the group disbanded with the departure of Shuu. The group only released 3 singles.
In 2000, Sharam Q went on a hiatus and Taise began working in music production.
In 2002, Taise, Yoshizawa Naoki, and former second generation Morning Musume member Ichii Sayaka formed the band Ichii Sayaka in CUBIC-CROSS. The band released one album and four singles until they disbanded in November 2003.
In 2006, he changed his stage name from Taise to Taisei.
Taisei is an alumni of Osaka Prefectural Ikeda High School and Kinki University. During his school life, he was part of the basketball club. Both he and Tsunku met while attending the same university.
- Birth Name: Kyozuka Taisei (経塚泰誠)
- Stage Names: Taise (たいせー) (1988-2006), Taisei (たいせい) (2006-)
- Birthdate: November 29, 1969
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
Singles Featured inEdit
- Ai Hitohira (composition and arrangement)
- Nani ga Ai ka Wakaranai Kedo... (composition)
- Sayonara "Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no" (composition)
- Watashi (composition)
Keyboard for all songs. Composition for all songs except "Konayuki," "Same Time," and "Mae, Susume" from C:BOX.
- IRRESISTIBLEMENT ~Anata no Toriko~ (arrangement)
- Senritsu (composition)
- Souvenir ~Souvenir~ (arrangement)
- Suna wo Kamu You ni... NAMIDA (arrangement)
- Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki (composition)
- Setsunasa Ranking (composition and arrangement)
- Doryoku - Kei - Bijin (composition)
- THE Nimaime ~ON MY WAY~ (composition)