| Nihei Yuuka|
Nihei Yuuka promoting "crescendo"
Nihe (にへ), Niheyan (にへやん), Yuuka (ゆうか)
October 20, 1995
Nihei Yuuka was born October 20, 1995 in Tokyo, Japan.
In the summer of 2015 Nihei joined a dance team and performed at a showcase.
In late 2015, Nihei participated in the second recruitment of the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition and passed into the final round.
The kanji in Nihei's given name Yuuka means "existence" (有) and "addition" (加).
- Name: Nihei Yuuka (二瓶有加)
- Nicknames: Nihe (にへ), Niheyan (にへやん), Yuuka (ゆうか)
- Birthdate: October 20, 1995
- Birth Place: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 158cm
- UP-FRONT CREATE Status:
- [2016.04.01] Joined
- Hobbies: Watching movies
- Specialties: Dancing (for about 14 years as of 2016), Y balance
- Cooking Specialties: Tamagoyaki
- Sports Good At: Volleyball
- Personality in One Word/Phrase: Bright and positive idiot
- Charm Point: Nose
Discography Featured InEdit
- Indies Albums
- [2017.06.28] crescendo
- [2016–] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Tuesdays)
- Nihei took classical ballet and jazz dance lesssons up until high school.
- In middle school she joined the volleyball club, but because she had no heart for sports, she quit halfway through the year. In high school she joined the dance club.
- She used to work part-time at an izakaya and found Friday nights frustrating because it got crowded.
- When Natsuyaki Miyabi cut her hair from medium length to short in 2014, Nihei thought it looked really cute and copied her.
- Her favorite movie is Burlesque.
- Her favorite dancers are AyaBambi and Tokyo Gegegay.
- ↑ "1年前！！にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2016-09-10.
- ↑ "アプカミ#10 夏焼雅 新グループ・オーディション最終合宿#03、℃-ute「何故 人は争うんだろう？」MV裏側 & コーラスREC、アプガMV解禁、卓偉ライブ映像他 (04/01/2016)" (in Japanese). Upcoming (via Youtube). 2016-04-01.
- ↑ "Buono!さん にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2017-05-23.
- ↑ "今日のランチ〜〜 にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2016-09-12.
- ↑ "夏焼雅 新グループ M-line club加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line club. 2016-05-20.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "質問返しの回ヾ(＠⌒ー⌒＠)ノにへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2016-09-10.
- ↑ "Friday night☆←綴りあってる？笑 にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2016-09-16.
- ↑ "イメチェン願望。 にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2016-11-15.
- ↑ "考え事。 にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2016-11-30.
- ↑ "QアンドA にへ" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. Official Blog. 2017-02-07.