|Un Deux Trois|
|Song by Sawayaka Goro|
|Native title||アンドゥ トロワ|
|Released||September 8, 2017|
|Sawayaka Goro Songs Chronology|
Un Deux Trois (アンドゥ トロワ; One Two Three) is a digital song by Sawayaka Goro. It was released on September 8, 2017.
The subject and namesake of the song is a new character named Un Deux Trois, who was a collaboration between Sawayaka and UrumaDelvi, the creators of the children's anime TV series Oshiri Kajiri Mushi. Un Deux Trois' real name is Ando Hifumi (安藤一二三), which Ando sounds similar to "Un Deux" and the kanji for Hifumi are the numbers one, two, and three.
- Concept, Lyrics, and Animation: UrumaDelvi
- Original Composition: French folk song "J'ai perdu le do de ma clarinette"
- Arrangement: Shioiri Toshiya
- The song's release was announced on episode #83 of Upcoming, which also showed vocal recording footage and a preview of the animated MV.
- ↑ "配信スタート！ 「ありがた迷惑物語／ハロプロ研修生」「アンドゥ トロワ／さわやか五郎」" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT WORKS. 2017-09-11.
- ↑ "アプカミ#83 モ娘。20周年企画、モ娘。'17、こぶし、ビタスイ、中島卓偉ライブ、配信コーナー：研修生、さわやか五郎ほか MC：長谷川萌美（ビタスイ）、浜浦彩乃（こぶし） 9/8/2017" (in Japanese). Upcoming (via YouTube). 2017-09-08.